Friday, January 18, 2008

love dot com

Dear von Oracle,

My dating life is kinda lame but that's normal I guess given that this has gotta be the worst dating city in the world! Should I try these online services or am I only asking for trouble if I start putting myself out there like that. Help me von Oracle, you're my only hope...

Anonymous Dude

**************************************

Dear Anonymous Dude,

Most people who try online dating services experience mixes results. I say, you get what you give! If you want to resurrect the Titanic (a.k.a. your dating life), you're going to need a big (Inter)net!

Why not set a specific time period, and give it a whirl. Put your all into it. If at the end of your online dating experiment, you're not satisfied with the results, then try something else. At the very least, you will meet new people and hone your dating skills. You might even make some new friends, and those friends could introduce you to their friends, and before you know it, there really will be plenty of fish in the sea.

Good luck!

Love,
von Hottie

p.s. Just remember, if you're taking a dip in strange new waters, it's best to suit up! Use a condom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.