Wednesday, November 28, 2007

von Party Dress?

Dear von Hottie,

I'm coming to your party! But I have no idea what to wear! Help, von Hottie, help me!

Sincerely,

Stressed & Undressed


***************************************

Dear Stressed & Undressed,

As I always say: a smile fits every occasion! I will be glamming it up, von Hottie cocktail-style, and I would be thrilled if you appeared as my soulmate in glam! Consider dressing up for my party as an homage to your own von Hottness. Or, you could show everyone up by changing midway through the party from your first outfit into something from von Hottie's brand new apparel line, von Hottsie Tottsie - which will go onsale for the first time ever at the party! Regardless of what you decide, just remember that von Hottie thinks you are beautiful no matter what you wear.

Love,
von Hottie

No comments: