Tuesday, October 30, 2007

von hottie does what she does the way she does it

von hottie
don't you ever get scared, doing what you do in public??
i mean, are you not at all shy??
besos, jimmy

**************
Dear Jimmy,

The first time I shot as von Hottie I had 3 mimosas beforehand. After that it was easy as pie! Most of the time people passing by are so supportive - every time I shoot someone walks by and yells something like "you go girl" or "hello gorgeous." Most of the time I shoot downtown and frankly, I'm the least crazy thing happening downtown. Also, once people notice my photographer, they respect my space. The only time I've ever been creeped out was in Times Square - it's so Disney that I thought they might arrest me for being non-family-friendly. But I had more clothes on than the Naked Cowboy so I figured I was OK. While in Times Square, this kind of creepy guy followed us around as we shot, so I just moved into the middle of the street for a picture and he left. Other than that, it's usually pretty fun and people tell me I'm pretty. The best fans are women in their 40s & 50s - they really get von Hottie and they've got enough ex-hippie in them that they like a little public indecency.

The only people who don't like von Hottie are people who don't like themselves. But that's not my problem.

Love, von Hottie

No comments: